BEDSHEETS AND TOWS
CAFÉ OR TEE FOR BREAKFAST WITH TOAST AND TYPICAL SWEETS
- 4 beds of 160x200cm, 1 bed of 140x200cm and 2 beds per request of 80x200cm.
- Common areas; dinning room, kitchen, garden (backyard), cellar, Meeting room, and free WI-Fi which you can enjoy and be contacted.
- Smart tv with Netflix
- Central heating
- Shower, hydromassage cabins with steam (Turkish bath) and sauna
- Hair dryer (only for hair)
- Kitchen with oven, microwave, induction hob, wine glasses, large capacity fridge with a small freezer, pressure cooker, pans, electric pans and gas irons.
- Breakfast cups, crystal glasses, wine and champagne glasses, cutlery, crockery, tablecloths of various sizes, also individual.
- Ceiling fan
- Drying Towels , soap and shampoo
- Bedding with feather duvet
- Spacious and bright rooms
Price for complete house
Reservation of complete house
Jarandilla de la Vera is in a privileged natural environment, stroll through its streets, visit the church of Our Lady of the Tower and admire the former summer residence of the Counts of Oropesa.
The rural house in La posada de los sentidos 4*, is an old convent house of the order of the Jesuits built back in the sixteenth century and overlooking the Gredos Mountain Range that today serves as accommodation.
The house is cheerful, very cozy and in its 280 m2 are distributed in five rooms with private bathroom, common areas, living room, cellar, kitchen and a wonderful garden where you will spend unforgettable moments with family and friends. Conversations until the early hours of dawn, eating, having dinner or having a cool drink.
Due to its location, La Posada de los Sentidos, is also a place in which you can enjoy a true gastro experience, tasting typical Extremaduran products from local farmers and ranchers or signing up to some of the proposed workshops: one dedicated to learning the art of the cut of ham, a wine tasting in the cellar … But, above all, the house is a good base of operations to discover all the possibilities of this environment: the Monfragüe National Park, the Carlos V route between Tornavacas and Jarandilla, specific places of interest, horse riding tours or on foot routes, the gorges … All the possibilities to spend some unforgettable and entertaining days in the region of La Vera.